Disclaimer & copyright the material contained in this website has been prepared by ILAG, on the basis of the most current information available to it. The company believes, to the best of its knowledge, that all information given is reliable, but makes no guarantee of its accuracy.
ILAG and the companies and individuals represented in this website are not responsible for any errors contained in this website, and reserve the right to make changes without notice. The said parties take no responsibility in respect of any use or reference to this website or the information contained in it, and are not liable in any event for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this website or the information it contains.
Users of this website should not take any of the information in this website as being advice or recommendation, and should not rely on the information in this website for any purposes.
No user of this website may distribute, modify, transmit, or use the contents of this website in any manner for public or commercial purposes without written permission from ILAG Under no circumstances should the use of this website be construed as granting a license or right to use any of the intellectual property rights displayed in this website, without the written permission of ILAG
Online privacy statement
ILAG collects and uses your personal information to operate and improve its sites and deliver the services or carry out the transactions you have requested. These uses may include providing you with more effective customer service; making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies.
We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, information on technical service issues, and product launch letters. We may send periodic newsletters that are considered part of the service. We may also occasionally send you product surveys or promotional mailings to inform you of other products or services available from ILAG and its affiliates. We do not share your contact information with third parties for marketing purposes without your permission, including your e-mail, name, address and telephone number.
We may access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law or legal processes; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ILAG (including the enforcement of our agreements).
- Collection: The personally identifiable information we collect
- Visitors and users: In the course of using this site, you may provide us with personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you, and information on your use of and activities at our site that may be connected with you (“personal information”). Personal information that we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name and email address. When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your internet protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to our site and information you search for on our site. Like many websites, we may also use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file stored by your browser at your device’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use “session ID cookies” in order to support login and main service functionality. We may also store cookies of third-party providers. In particular, Google stores a Google analytics cookie in order to be able to differentiate between users and be able to show us how many times people visit the website on average (not individually) and information on what pages they’ve seen, how long the duration was, and so on; we do not identify who the visitor was, or what is his ILAG account (if any). We also use Google adWords and facebook pixel cookies for running advertising campaigns over audiences that may be interested in our services; our ads will only start working when the audience is big enough so no third party can use this information to personally identify the users. ILAG does not collect, store or process data from third-party cookies. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the site or all functionality of our services.
- In some cases another user (such as an administrator) may create an account on your behalf and may provide your information, including personal information (most commonly when your company requests that you use our service). We collect information under the direction of our customers and often have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data we process. If you are an employee of one of our customers and would no longer like us to process your information, please contact your employer and us at the contact information below.
- Content: We collect and store content that you create, input, submit, post, upload, transmit, store or display in the process of using our “site”. Such content includes any personal information or other sensitive information that you choose to include (“incidentally-collected personal information”). Although ILAG owns the code, databases, and all rights to the ILAG service, customers retain ownership, control and all rights to their records and data which are their property.
- Other submissions: We collect other data that you submit to our “site” or as you participate in any interactive features of the ILAG services, participate in a survey, contest, activity or event, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Linked sites
Our site may link to other sites not controlled by ILAG. 2.We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of any other web sites.
If you have a question or comment about the ILAG site, please send it to us by using our contact us form.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice.